Montag, 10. Dezember 2012

Monsters

 Keith Mina Caputo 
"got Monsters"
(i no longer exist) 
Album : A Fondness For Hometown Scars
>>>
I got monsters
How about you
Was born a monster
You hide your monsters
Every body else in here
What has become of you
Got monsters
How about you
We got monsters
It's for the best
I don't know
I don't care
What a lovely home we share
What a tangled web we have weaved
Got monsters too
I tipped toed up
To my daughter's room
Saw their monsters too…
<<<

Als Keith Caputo mit seiner Band LIFE OF AGONY
die Musikwelt mit dem Debut-Album "River runs red"
die Welt rockte und alle in Extase versetzte konnte man
es noch nicht ahnen...
Vielleicht als er als Solokünstler ungewohnt schöne, ruhige
und gefühlvolle Töne anschlug ...

Jetzt heißt Keith Mina.
Sie macht herzzerreissend schöne Songs.


Ob mit Band oder Solo oder  als Frau :
Wo der Name Caputo draufsteht ist Gänsehaut drin.


Traumdestillat : Monster




Keine Kommentare: