Montag, 14. November 2011

Ethanopium

 NEUE VAHR SÜD
 der Soundtrack :

Eels – "I Like Birds"
The Jam – "Start"
Iggy Pop – "Angel"
Dengue Fever – "Ethanopium"
Mulata Astatke – "Yegelle Tezeta"
Abba – "I Do I Do I Do"
The Clash – "The Guns of Brixton"
Linton Kwesi Johnson – "Fite Dem Back"
The Cure – "Boys Don't Cry"
Bob Marley – "Jammin'"
Patti Smith – "My Generation"
The Cure – "A Forest"
David Bowie – "Heroes"
Devo – "Mongoloid"
Dejan Sparavalo, Dr. Nelle Karajlic, Vojslav Aralica – "Jekdi Tharin"
Linton Kwesi Johnson – "Cultural Dub"
Peter Tosh – "Legalize it"
Linton Kwesi Johnson – "Brain"
The Velvet Underground & Nico – "Femme Fatale"
Devo – "Satisfaction"
Eels – "The Sound of Fear"

beginnt mit Eels
endet mit Eels
dazwischen die Filmrissmusik der späten 80er
wunderbar

Besondere Erwähnung :
Dengue Fever – "Ethanopium"


Keine Kommentare: